Monday, November 7, 2011

May's Point Of View

I don't understand how everyone can hold in the tears. Or how they can all hear such sad things and not even care.  But, the  thing that I wonder about the most though, is why she did it. April was my second half, part of my soul, part of ME. I don't understand why she did it. Why did she have to go and kill herself? I should have been there for her. I should have known something was wrong, and that she was unhappy. I should have been there to stop her. Instead I was only there to hear the trigger being pulled, and watch a bullet take my sisters life away.

These are my first thoughts when I wake up, when I go to bed, and for almost every moment in between. I hide my pain and pull my emotions deep inside me, to try and keep them all in. But, no matter how hard I try my feelings always find a way out one way pr another.  Every time something sad happens, tears start falling, and before I know it I'm sobbing so hard I can't even catch my breath. I will never forget the day my sister took my other half. The day my happiness just seemed to… vanish. 

6 comments:

  1. AMAZING! I never really thought about that before, but it has very good connections to people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Haylie!This piece is soooo amazing!It is very heartfelt and it spoke to me!LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how descriptive and emotional this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW very good haylie!!! it is very emotional!! struck me very very deep!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete